20% off Premium and Ultimate drink packages

jimm

I booked my cruise with a travel agent. May I pre-pay for a beverage package or am I limited to purchasing on board?

You can certainly book it ahead of your sailing. Just log into your account and select your sailing and then go to the Cruise Planner. Note that some items on the Cruise Planner may not be available if your sail date is more than 180 days away.

DD and her boyfriend are on the Enchantment this week. They purchased on board it was $212 select & $278 premium. That's exactly 20% more to the penny than what I pre paid for the same cruise at the end of September.

Enchantment was the very first ship we noticed the difference b/t buying online and buying on the ship. Before our June Enchantment it was always the same regardless of buying before we sailed or buying on the ship. So for Enchantment we will buy before as it is much more expense - Select if I prepay is $127.44 and DH's Premium is $166.38. On the ship the Select is about $32 more for a 3 night and the Premium was over $200 total vs $166 total. So for our Enchantment cruises I will continue to pre-buy for sure since it is way more expensive to buy on the ship.

Edited by karena1

You can certainly book it ahead of your sailing. Just log into your account and select your sailing and then go to the Cruise Planner. Note that some items on the Cruise Planner may not be available if your sail date is more than 180 days away.

I cannot access my reservation on the RCCL website because I booked with a travel agent.

I cannot access my reservation on the RCCL website because I booked with a travel agent.

You should be able to access quite a bit of your reservation, such as dinners, shows, excursions, spa, beverage packages, etc. Just ask the travel agent for your RC booking number and use that here:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

You should be able to access quite a bit of your reservation, such as dinners, shows, excursions, spa, beverage packages, etc. Just ask the travel agent for your RC booking number and use that here:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

Thank you for that information! :D I didn't know I had access to the Cruise Planner or any other features on the RCCL website if I used a travel agent. I entered my reservation number and Voila! You can tell I'm inexperienced when it comes to using a travel agent, right? Duh!

Edited by laedw
additional information

Thank you for that information! :D I didn't know I had access to the Cruise Planner or any other features on the RCCL website if I used a travel agent. I entered my reservation number and Voila! You can tell I'm inexperienced when it comes to using a travel agent, right? Duh!

You're welcome.

Some of the things you cannot do with a TA booking are: cancel your cruise, make a payment, change staterooms, link reservations.

You're welcome.

Some of the things you cannot do with a TA booking are: cancel your cruise, make a payment, change staterooms, link reservations.

I think you can link reservations if you have the other number. I have linked two others to mine or at least they show up on my cruise planner.

I think you can link reservations if you have the other number. I have linked two others to mine or at least they show up on my cruise planner.

I don't have that button at all on my cruise planner. I can see linked reservation numbers (at least some of the digits), but I cannot add or delete any. Are you booked with a travel agent?