Balcony seating

We're used to having an aft JS with the large balcony and extra seating and eating breakfast out there - spoiled, I know. :) but we're in a GS next month and saw online that it standardly only has a small table and two chairs. We have a family of 4 - any chance the suite attendant can score us a couple of extra chairs (not asking for loungers, just regular chairs so we can all sit out there)? Happy to tip additionally of course just didn't know if it was worth even asking. Has anyone tried this?

You'd have to trade in the loungers in order to fit the extra chairs and even then, that table is not big enough for full meals for more than 2 people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The you tube video of a Majesty GS didn't show loungers just regular chairs and only 2. Maybe it was just that room, don't know. We've done breakfast on those tables with one kid and had no issue, we have 2 kids now but still think the table would be fine. We tend to eat family style for breakfast anyway. I would just like 4 chairs total, don't really care what type they are, just want everyone to have a place to sit.