Getaway Haven Questions

projectorguy1

Greetings fellow cruisers!

My wife and I are about to embark on a "dream cruise" in the Haven on the Getaway...Two things I was wondering about...

1 - Is Lobster still on the Haven restaurant dinner menu? Some rumors are about that it was recently removed, likely due to low season (supply low), and prices sky high.

2 - Are reservations required for Haven guests for the comedy shows? I think I read here recently, that all you had to do was show your Haven card to get in...Curious if anyone here has done/tried to do it? I know theres a Haven roped off area for shows in the main theater.

And a "bonus" question - Non-Haven related: Is lobster still on the Teppanyaki menu?

(Can you tell I like lobster??)

:-D

Comedy shows need to be reserved. Just let the concierge know and she will book it for you.

I asked the ore concierge yesterday for the Haven menus. She emailed thEm to me.There was no lobster on them except for bisque and some breakfast item. You can find them in a thread called something like "Stil free lobster in the Haven"

There should still be lobster on seafood night. The Haven hostess will remind you several times about seafood night. Ours have been a small lobster , split

Have a great trip! We have done Getaway 3 times in various Haven suites. She's out favorite "big" ship.

Comedy shows need to be reserved. Just let the concierge know and she will book it for you.

I asked the ore concierge yesterday for the Haven menus. She emailed thEm to me.There was no lobster on them except for bisque and some breakfast item. You can find them in a thread called something like "Stil free lobster in the Haven"

There should still be lobster on seafood night. The Haven hostess will remind you several times about seafood night. Ours have been a small lobster , split

Have a great trip! We have done Getaway 3 times in various Haven suites. She's out favorite "big" ship.

Thank you for the info!! This will be our third time on the Getaway too... First time in the Haven... REALLY looking forward to it!!

Comedy reservations are recommended, but not required. There were always plenty of seats available once they started doing the stand-by reservations.

Haven guests should be able to walk in without reservations. That was my experience on Escape.

• 2 weeks later...