Port of Baltimore / Staggered check in times

love2cruiseforfree

question reqarding the Port of Baltimore and the new staggered check in times.

We will be leaving on the Pride in a few weeks and was wondering how the new staggered check in times were going.

Are they letting people in the terminal. do you know what time the terminal is open and what time the actual check in times begin.

what time are they letting you board the ship. is it sooner than the 1:30 time stated in the email ?

we have a 11:00 check in time and don't want to be waiting in the parking lot too long with the kids. don't mind sitting in the terminal though ...

any feed back would be appreciated.

My daughter cruised last week on the Pride and had an 11-11:30am check-in time. Nobody ever looked at her time slot at all on her documents or even asked her. She got to the port around 10am got in line to park and was inside the port building in no time. Just as its been on all her other cruises. Baltimore had the staggered check in now but it appears they aren't doing things any differently than they previously did.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I will add that she said it was so annoying boarding the ship through deck A. It was uncomfortably hot and the lines moved so slow. She said it was weird to hear her card ding to get on the ship and have to wait forever to really get onboard. Hot and slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are they letting people in the terminal. do you know what time the terminal is open and what time the actual check in times begin.

what time are they letting you board the ship. is it sooner than the 1:30 time stated in the email ?

we have a 11:00 check in time and don't want to be waiting in the parking lot too long with the kids. don't mind sitting in the terminal though ...

Yes, they will let you in for check-in.

question reqarding the Port of Baltimore and the new staggered check in times.

We will be leaving on the Pride in a few weeks and was wondering how the new staggered check in times were going.

any feed back would be appreciated.

The terminal itself will be open by 10:30am... However, if you are driving and parking yourself, then you probably will not be let in to park until after 11am, as they need to wait for cars to leave from the last cruise. If you are getting dropped off, then no issue with waiting.

The terminal itself will be open by 10:30am... However, if you are driving and parking yourself, then you probably will not be let in to park until after 11am, as they need to wait for cars to leave from the last cruise. If you are getting dropped off, then no issue with waiting.

DW and I are cruising on the Pride next July and will be dropped off by our daughter. Are you saying there is a separate vehicle line or entrance for drop-offs as opposed to those parking for the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I are cruising on the Pride next July and will be dropped off by our daughter. Are you saying there is a separate vehicle line or entrance for drop-offs as opposed to those parking for the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50990477#post50990477

See post #5.

• 2 years later...