Norwegian Breakaway Bermuda Beaches

misunderestimated

Looking to gather some information on what beach to go to and how to get to it. I looked at the excursions available on the ship and they all seam short.Is there a beach I can take a taxi or a bus to and spend the whole day? Also I thought I had read on this website about a resort that lets you have a day pass, and you get to use the beach or pool? We will be in a group of 2 Adults and 2 seniors in there 70'S

We are traveling Oct 8th thru the 16th any other recommendations are greatly appreciated,

this is our second cruise,

Looking to gather some information on what beach to go to and how to get to it. I looked at the excursions available on the ship and they all seam short.Is there a beach I can take a taxi or a bus to and spend the whole day? Also I thought I had read on this website about a resort that lets you have a day pass, and you get to use the beach or pool? We will be in a group of 2 Adults and 2 seniors in there 70'S

We are traveling Oct 8th thru the 16th any other recommendations are greatly appreciated,

this is our second cruise,

We are on the dawn 10/7. We booked coco reef resort. The day passes are $70 pp. you get the use of the pool,beach and lunch with one drink each. We will also take a bus to horseshoe bay on another day. You can get anywhere on the island by bus or ferry. Both located next to the pier.

Horseshoe Bay is beautiful and has amenities (chairs, snack bar, restrooms) and if you walk further along the beach it is much less crowded. You can take the bus, or a taxi--there is a hill going down to the beach, but I believe there is a shuttle for a dollar or two. Warwick Long Bay is easy to enter, and is next to a calm swimming "hole" called Jobson's Cove--no amenities however. Also easy to take the bus (just tell the driver where you want to get off).