Anthem Photo Package pricing

Hi!

I was hoping that someone who has recently been on Anthem for a nine night cruise might have information on their photo package. I can purchase it ahead of time for $249.99 (for all of our electronic images) but I'd like to use onboard credit if possible so I'd have to book that onboard. If the price is the same I'd wait, but I hate to not save the money. So if you remember the cost when you were on the ship, I'd appreciate you letting me know. Thank you!!

• 5 months later...

that's very helpful, thanks! :):):)

Any hassle linking up the pre-purchased digital package with your stateroom (and the photos taken) once onboard? I'd hate to have to line up for half an hour just to show my pre-purchase receipt to prevent a SNAFU ....

Hi!

I was hoping that someone who has recently been on Anthem for a nine night cruise might have information on their photo package. I can purchase it ahead of time for $249.99 (for all of our electronic images) but I'd like to use onboard credit if possible so I'd have to book that onboard. If the price is the same I'd wait, but I hate to not save the money. So if you remember the cost when you were on the ship, I'd appreciate you letting me know. Thank you!!

wow 250 for all electronic images is a steal. NCL is 10 pics with usb for 250.