Booking Specialty Restaurants

trrrip

Hi, I was trying to book specialty restaurants and found that only 9:00 pm available for table for 3. If I was booking a table for 2 or 4 almost all times are available. Has anyone ever sneakily booked table for 4 and only 3 turn up? Thanks for any advice, as it seems unfair that a group of 3 can only dine at 9:00pm.

Hi, I was trying to book specialty restaurants and found that only 9:00 pm available for table for 3. If I was booking a table for 2 or 4 almost all times are available. Has anyone ever sneakily booked table for 4 and only 3 turn up? Thanks for any advice, as it seems unfair that a group of 3 can only dine at 9:00pm.
Book for a party of 4 and then when you get on the ship, let them know it will only be for three. It is done all the time. NCL's booking system is kind of screwy when it comes to booking odd numbers. Edited by NLH Arizona

You'll also find the advance system doesnt cover all the tables.. When you get on board lots more spaces will be available through the TV system or any off the consoles or the staff at the dining kiosks - but as Arizona points out.. It seems to have an issue with odd numbers but it doesnt matter just put 4 (there are no tables for 3 - they just use 4s)

Edited by ighten

Book for a party of 4 and then when you get on the ship, let them know it will only be for three. It is done all the time. NCL's booking system is kind of screwy when it comes to booking odd numbers.

That is what we do. There is no point just having three turn up. Whilst it's unlikely they would charge for the extra, why take the risk.