Most recent beverage and bar menu prices?

mistyinca

Only soda. If the bar you go to has fountain soda, that's what you get. If not, you don't get the whole can. They pour about 3/4 of it over ice.

Fountain soda? I thought they only had cans? And looking at this menu, I don't recall diet root beer. Is that a can or fountain?

Here is the list from the Bottomless Bubbles page:

Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale

•Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

Fountain soda? I thought they only had cans? And looking at this menu, I don't recall diet root beer. Is that a can or fountain?

There are only a few bars that have fountain soda, so the rest will be cans. But like I said, you don't get the whole can anyway. No idea about the DRB. I don't drink it, but I'm guessing that will be a can.

There are only a few bars that have fountain soda, so the rest will be cans. But like I said, you don't get the whole can anyway. No idea about the DRB. I don't drink it, but I'm guessing that will be a can.

OK Thanks,

Yeah, we sometimes get a full can in the lounges, but the Lido bars are usually poured. Not a problem either way.

• 2 months later...
Ginger beer comes in many different containers depending on the brand. Some brands do come in cans and I plan on bringing some onboard with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. I was just curious what brand Carnival was using. I was hoping it might also be included with bottomless bubbles' date=' since John H posted on his blog that he was pretty sure it was, but I think he was incorrect.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app