Wahoo-Booked my Harvest Caye Cabana

HoopTroop

Just checked NCL website for Getaway Nov 27th. There are now 16 excursions listed for Harvest Caye including beach cabanas and poolside cabanas. Wondering if the shore excursion credit could be used for one of the cabanas?

I would think yes but you have to call in to book it.

Thank you for the thread! I just booked one for our Getaway cruise in Feb. :)

Thanks so much OP. In bed and cant sleep and on CC and saw your thread.

My mom and I going in Feb and she just booked it for us. I went on my phone and booked.

Shayhooper, we are sailing February 26 on Getaway. How about you?

We have Maya Chan, Nachi and the beach cabana in Belize. Will stay on and enjoy spa (we have a spa cabin) and empty ship in Rotan. I think I have a grat week planned.

Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it can. You have to call though - you can't book it online to use the credit. I booked mine today.

Just checked NCL website for Getaway Nov 27th. There are now 16 excursions listed for Harvest Caye including beach cabanas and poolside cabanas. Wondering if the shore excursion credit could be used for one of the cabanas?

I called the shore ex number and here is the confirmation they sent. Includes my $50 shore ex credit so total price was $425. its a bit steep but i have $900 OBC to use so what the heck you only live once.

Tour Description Port

Departure

Date & Time

# of

Tickets

Total

Price

BPIN15 PRIVATE BEACH CABANAS HARVEST CAYE 04/14/2017 07:01 am

Your shore excursion vouchers will be delivered to your stateroom at or shortly after embarkation. Departure times are subject to change.

Please check your shore excursion voucher for confirmed departure times. Note: if you purchased a group shore excursion with your travel agent, only the

group shore excursion name will appear on this confirmation.

If you would like to select additional shore excursions or have any questions, please visit http://www.ncl.com or call our Shore Excursions Department at

866-625-1167.

You have up to 48 hours prior to sailing to reserve or make changes to your shore excursions. Please refer to http://www.ncl.com for NCL's refund policy and

cancellation fees.

In the event of a discrepancy between the price listed in this confirmation and the price at the time of the booking, the latter shall be applied.

We can be reached at (866) 625-1167 or, if outside the U.S. and Canada, at (305) 436-4000 extension 11140.

All shore

I called the shore ex number and here is the confirmation they sent. Includes my $50 shore ex credit so total price was $425. its a bit steep but i have $900 OBC to use so what the heck you only live once.

Tour Description Port

Departure

Date & Time

# of

Tickets

Total

Price

BPIN15 PRIVATE BEACH CABANAS HARVEST CAYE 04/14/2017 07:01 am

Your shore excursion vouchers will be delivered to your stateroom at or shortly after embarkation. Departure times are subject to change.

Please check your shore excursion voucher for confirmed departure times. Note: if you purchased a group shore excursion with your travel agent, only the

group shore excursion name will appear on this confirmation.

If you would like to select additional shore excursions or have any questions, please visit http://www.ncl.com or call our Shore Excursions Department at

866-625-1167.

You have up to 48 hours prior to sailing to reserve or make changes to your shore excursions. Please refer to http://www.ncl.com for NCL's refund policy and

cancellation fees.

In the event of a discrepancy between the price listed in this confirmation and the price at the time of the booking, the latter shall be applied.

We can be reached at (866) 625-1167 or, if outside the U.S. and Canada, at (305) 436-4000 extension 11140.

All shore

I thought these had to be paid for prior to boarding....when the reservation is actually taken. At least that's how it looks like it's done online when you go to check out. It that's true how can you use your OBC before you get on the ship? Wouldn't you have to pre pay for it online?? (minus the shore excursion credit you receive)

Harriet

I thought these had to be paid for prior to boarding....when the reservation is actually taken. At least that's how it looks like it's done online when you go to check out. It that's true how can you use your OBC before you get on the ship? Wouldn't you have to pre pay for it online?? (minus the shore excursion credit you receive)

Harriet

Don't have to pay prior to boarding if you book by phone. Won't get charged until the excursion is actually taken thus utilizing the OBC.