Constellation disembarkation - Where is gangway(s)?

cotomom

It could be deck two, three or four depending what shore services are provided. Tell your people ashore to wait by the gangway. It will be obvious. The immediate area around the gangway area is normally sealed off by security anyway so its a bit academic. If the ship is using more than one gangway it probably wont be determined until the day by the ship who uses which one

Edited by Beanb41

Sorry, I meant a meeting point ONBOARD the ship! Such as Martini Bar, or Guest Services, etc that is right next to where gangway normally is on this particular ship.

There really is no normal for gangways. Depends on the port, tides, lots of stuff. Tell your group to gather by the gangway. There will be room. The gangway is always announced when it is announced that the ship has cleared. And there are signs.

You can always meet somewhere central like Cafe Al Bacio or near receiption. You won't get off higher than their (Deck 5 in the case of Al Bacio) and it won't be lower than deck 2 on Connie I believe so not too far down if need be.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I suggest you make contact with your group whilst cruising and make arrangements for a common meeting point and all proceed ashore together. I would suggest a place away from the gangway as it could be a little congested especially if one ends up trying to herd cats as is often the case when dealing with fellow passengers. Someone will inevitably be late or has forgotten something