Any have experience with Sapphire after it comes off China charter period

RDC1

We are currently looking at the Sapphire in November 2017 from Hong Kong to Singapore. That is the first bookable cruise, after it ends its normal China charter season.

I was wondering if anyone has done a cruise right after the Charter period and if they experienced any difference from a normal Princess cruise concerning crew or services.

We took a cruise on the Sapphire a couple of years ago, boarding in Shanghai, immediately following a long period of charters. All service, food, entertainment, and quality was typical Princess. Only differences were that there were more language qualified staff on board, some food add ons were Asian themed. They did a few noodle bars and in lieu of Crab Shack there was Hot Pot.

This was a couple of years ago so I do not know what might have changed in the interim period. Think of it as a chance for Asian customers to experience an American cruise ship and you can see why most all of the experience is typical Princess.

We took a cruise on the Sapphire a couple of years ago, boarding in Shanghai, immediately following a long period of charters. All service, food, entertainment, and quality was typical Princess. Only differences were that there were more language qualified staff on board, some food add ons were Asian themed. They did a few noodle bars and in lieu of Crab Shack there was Hot Pot.

This was a couple of years ago so I do not know what might have changed in the interim period. Think of it as a chance for Asian customers to experience an American cruise ship and you can see why most all of the experience is typical Princess.

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.