**Trip of a Lifetime Review - Italy and Rhapsody of the Seas 9.16.2016**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Deon , loving your review. Can't wait to see the rest and relive the trip through your eyes.

Pics attached of Diamond lounge for miryam1234

Hey there, I just became Diamond as well. Have a question. If you are traveling with someone who is not diamond, can they go sit with you in the diamond lounge? Also, can you get drinks in the diamond lounge as well as your 3 outside of diamond lounge as long as it is during the specified hours or only a limit of 3 total? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Hey there, I just became Diamond as well. Have a question. If you are traveling with someone who is not diamond, can they go sit with you in the diamond lounge? Also, can you get drinks in the diamond lounge as well as your 3 outside of diamond lounge as long as it is during the specified hours or only a limit of 3 total? Thanks in advance for any answers.

No benefits for stateroom mates unless they are also the proper C&A level. Unlimited drinks in the lounge plus 3 drinks outside the lounge.

I'll leave you with these final Athens shots for tonight ... be back tomorrow with more!

30066703906_15d0f122df_z.jpg

30066703836_1c80cd53df_z.jpg

29473229564_24964fcb93_z.jpg

29473237694_b9c51a86f9_z.jpg

29473237804_ece4543836_z.jpg

The Parthenon and I ... love at first sight!

30017802721_e1ce86d84a_z.jpg

I am loving your review! You look amazing and so happy! I too have done a couple of solo tours and have enjoyed immensely. Thank you for sharing your adventures!

Thank you for the joy and enthusiasm that radiates from your writing and pictures! It is such a pleasure to read. I’m smiling along with you and am eager to read more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums