Transfers from Houston to Galveston

boobydoo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We just returned from Liberty yesterday. We used Galveston Limousine. They are cheaper than Galveston Express, have more vehicles, and they provided outstanding first class service. :)

How long did it take to get off the ship? Our flight leaves IAH Bush at 213 pm. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone for this info :) I just booked galveston limousine for $50 pp/rt IAH. Much better than the $94 pp/rt that carnival wanted!

We used Galveston Limo yesterday. I thought we were cutting it close with our flight arriving at 2:50 and the shuttle booked for 4;00 , but got through immigration and customs and we're outside at the meeting point 15 minutes early. Driver turned up at 3:55.

We then had to go to Hobby to collect 4 more passengers, who had missed their flight so that was a waste of time. Finally arrived in Galveston at 5:45.

Overall a good service.

What date are you sailing? We are considering renting a car from IAH to the pier.

You will not want to do this as Enterprise charges you a $150 drop fee for returning the car to another rental location. Unless you are filling a mini-van I wouldn't suggest.