Is the 30% off voom package a good deal?

I have never purchased an internet package from RCCL before and now see an offer for the internet packages at 30%off. Is this something I should go for? I am interested in the 1 device streaming offer $16.74 can pp/per day. Thanks!

I have never purchased an internet package from RCCL before and now see an offer for the internet packages at 30%off. Is this something I should go for? I am interested in the 1 device streaming offer $16.74 can pp/per day. Thanks!

If I were you, I'd purchase now. I've not seen any better deals onboard.

One other note, anecdotal reports note very little difference between surf and stream speeds. We just get one surf package and connect 1 device at a time. Compared to what we used to pay for a limited number of minutes, $9 something per day purchased in advance is a steal. (Everything is relative, right?)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One other note, anecdotal reports note very little difference between surf and stream speeds.

In user perceived performance you are right that most folks won't see much difference, but in real terms (and based on reported speed tests) when things are working as they should, STREAM can be almost 10x faster than SURF.

Edited by Biker19

I have not been able to find any information on Royal's website about their internet, prices or offers. Can someone direct me to where I can find it. I will be using the internet strictly for email and download activities, speed of download is important. I will not be streaming videos or other similar content. What is the difference in their surf and/or stream capabilities and which makes more sense for my intended usage. I will be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas

Edited by jssabs

I have not been able to find any information on Royal's website about their internet, prices or offers. Can someone direct me to where I can find it. I will be using the internet strictly for email and download activities, speed of download is important. I will not be streaming videos or other similar content. What is the difference in their surf and/or stream capabilities and which makes more sense for my intended usage. I will be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas

Onboard prices:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

Stream has the fastest download speed.

Edited by clarea