countdown clock

First I have to apologize if this is not where I ask questions about the site but I am new to cruise critic. Does anyone know how to change the photo with the countdown clock and is there a special place where you list all your past cruises? Last but not least if this is not where I get the site information, where would I. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

You chose the pic in your current one - other pics are in the same place. You can list your past cruises in the same section, but please, make it as short as possible.

Biker, whose pet peeve is wasted scrolling past some folks' way too long sig.

There are other Tickers you can choose from in other sites and not use the CC clock. Other wise you select a different picture from the ones CC offers. The main thing, should you choose to do another clock, you need to remove the one you have, then click the Save Tab, this will remove it from your signature

Edited by Desert Cruizers

You chose the pic in your current one - other pics are in the same place. You can list your past cruises in the same section, but please, make it as short as possible.

Biker, whose pet peeve is wasted scrolling past some folks' way too long sig.

I too don't like the long signatures, so I turned off signatures in the profile/setting area and I don't see them. Makes reading a lot easier.

I too don't like the long signatures, so I turned off signatures in the profile/setting area and I don't see them. Makes reading a lot easier.

True, but some answers given depend on the posters' future sailing and you can only see those with sig turned on. I might give it a try for a while.