So who is first to Coco Cay post Matthew?

BillOh

I'm sure if I'm wrong, someone has already started their reply. But I believe no ships visited Coco Cay this weekend. I think Freedom was supposed to be there today, but I think I read she is headed to San Juan instead. As of almost 8am today she is not showing up on Marinetraffic.

Majesty is sitting back at Port Canaveral right now, but there is no roll call for today's normal 4 day sailing. With roll call participation down, perhaps nobody started one, but it would be the first I've seen. Could she be chartered? When is Enchantment due back there? Did I remember Michael Poole is sailing her this week? Majesty's Friday sailing is still planning on going to Coco Cay as far as I know.

Anybody??

I guess i'll go search Poole's post :) I have just a week to worry/plan. I do see Nassau's port cam is back up. Currently pointing at nothing.

I guess Mike's Enchantment cruise did not stop.

Yes coco cay in very bad shape, having a sea day and not stopping.
Edited by BillOh

My son is boarding Enchantment today, so I'm waiting to hear if his itinerary is altered. They are/were supposed to be at Coco Cay on Wednesday the 12th. He was fairly certain they'd be skipping it due to clean up, but still waiting to hear...

My son is boarding Enchantment today, so I'm waiting to hear if his itinerary is altered. They are/were supposed to be at Coco Cay on Wednesday the 12th. He was fairly certain they'd be skipping it due to clean up, but still waiting to hear...

If you would be so kind to come back and let us know if you hear. I'll try and watch the Majesty and Enchantment's location on marine traffic, but that usually doesn't show up when they are in the Coco Cay area, but perhaps will show up if they go elsewhere.

If you would be so kind to come back and let us know if you hear. I'll try and watch the Majesty and Enchantment's location on marine traffic, but that usually doesn't show up when they are in the Coco Cay area, but perhaps will show up if they go elsewhere.

My son just texted that they're boarding EN now....they're going to Cozumel and KW...skipping Nassau and Coco Cay...

My son just texted that they're boarding EN now....they're going to Cozumel and KW...skipping Nassau and Coco Cay...

Thanks, That might cause some long lines at the Explorations desk. This will get interesting.

Did he get a communication prior to boarding? I believe the news of the modified itinerary was known as of Saturday. I leave on Enchantment this Friday as was curious to see where we might be going.

I'm curious about Nassau. We are on Saturday's Oasis Eastern sailing. We are supposed to stop in Nassau on Sunday. I heard some rumors that this weeks Allure Eastern had changes, but heard conflicting information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he get a communication prior to boarding? I believe the news of the modified itinerary was known as of Saturday. I leave on Enchantment this Friday as was curious to see where we might be going.

I hope you will let us know what you hear. Majesty is also leaving on Friday, not sure if they are Coco Saturday or Sunday, but I'll be watching, possibly from the road.

PS, thanks for Urban Meyer

Edited by BillOh

I'm curious about Nassau. We are on Saturday's Oasis Eastern sailing. We are supposed to stop in Nassau on Sunday. I heard some rumors that this weeks Allure Eastern had changes, but heard conflicting information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit the web cam earlier to see a Carnival ship arriving and one already there. The cam didn't point toward the port, just out the inlet entrance. But at least 2 ships are there today. As many trips as we have made to Nassau, there is good diving there, I'll dive if we make it there and not to Coco Cay.

I hope you will let us know what you hear. Majesty is also leaving on Friday, not sure if they are Coco Saturday or Sunday, but I'll be watching, possibly from the road.

Bill,

I will be Periscoping all weekend, so if you follow me you will get the live update. I will try to post here as well as to where we are headed.

He didn't get notification until this morning's check-in.

Arghh bad news. I am booked for 10/14/16 Enchantment, Saturday Cococay, Sunday Nassau. I have been trying to get to Cococay the last 3 cruises and it always gets cancelled. This will be number 4 it seems.

Arghh bad news. I am booked for 10/14/16 Enchantment, Saturday Cococay, Sunday Nassau. I have been trying to get to Cococay the last 3 cruises and it always gets cancelled. This will be number 4 it seems.

I'm 3 for 3, at making it, keeping that streak alive may not happen. Gut feel is I may not know till boarding either. I'm glad this is a last minute, just for the hell of it cruise and not my long awaited annual anniversary cruise.

We are sailing on the 10/14 Majesty. Not a whole lot of options for a three day cruise out of Port Canaveral if there's no Nassau or Coco Cay. We will be fine with a cruise to nowhere if it is still possible to do one of those.

So sorry to learn of the damage to Coco Cay. It's such a pretty place.

We are sailing on the 10/14 Majesty. Not a whole lot of options for a three day cruise out of Port Canaveral if there's no Nassau or Coco Cay. We will be fine with a cruise to nowhere if it is still possible to do one of those.

So sorry to learn of the damage to Coco Cay. It's such a pretty place.

Probably end up in Key West. I wonder if it's less port tax than Nassau?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

From Twitter,

Royal Caribbean ‏@RoyalCaribbean

@CruiseDivaNJ Hi, Stacey. CocoCay sustained minor damages. We'll be welcoming guests back on Saturday, October 15th.

That's great, then the damage must not be that bad.:)