Dunlin A Bali visa query

dunlin

We are newbies to cruising and are sailing from Singapore on 31 October on the Celebrity Solstice. We have booked a trip to Bali and are wondering if we need visas, and if so can we arrange this on board or is it more complicated?

Regards

John and Audrey

We are newbies to cruising and are sailing from Singapore on 31 October on the Celebrity Solstice. We have booked a trip to Bali and are wondering if we need visas, and if so can we arrange this on board or is it more complicated?

Regards

John and Audrey

Hi John and Audrey

My husband and I are also on this cruise and the only visa you have to worry about is the Australian one. Make sure you get it anything else is covered by either not needed or by the ship.

There is a roll call for this cruise go onto it if you havent already and you will find lots of info from others. Join the roll call and also the connections party you will meet others and on the roll call you can ask any questions you have someone is sure to answer.

See you on board

Anne

I think we are all up for an entry visa, even if your nationality is normally valid for a visa waiver.

Normally as Australian Passport holders we do not require one but apparently some entry locations to Bali are not setup to process visa waivers. Port Benoa, where Solstice tenders, is one of those.

It will be arranged by Celebrity and charged to our seapass account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan