Viking Star arriving in NYC

Hidden Minnie

I happened to be in NY visiting family and was lucky enough to be on a ferry when the Viking Star pulled in yesterday morning. She was quite the sight to see! What you can't see in this shot are the fireboat following and the helicopter flying low around her.FullSizeRender_zpsnhaqjmfs.jpg

Viking Star overnighted in Boston earlier this week. It was her first port of call in the US and none of the local rags saw fit to send a photographer. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see her while she was in port and I hope that passengers and crew all enjoyed her maiden visit to our fine city.

Viking Star overnighted in Boston earlier this week. It was her first port of call in the US and none of the local rags saw fit to send a photographer. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see her while she was in port and I hope that passengers and crew all enjoyed her maiden visit to our fine city.

Okay. So I'm wrong. Local papers did get pictures. Check out the2006junket's thread about the Sea's transit of the Cape Cod Canal. :o :eek: