Epic. When do they change the shows

Trickster999

Yes we were on the epic.

Having a low boredom threshold if Priscilla and burn the Floor were still on, it would stop me booking, because while they were both fab, I wouldn't want to see them again so soon.

Btw I didn't know you could edit a post. How do you do that please?

Btw I didn't know you could edit a post. How do you do that please?

Don't do it the way I did it… :D

You have a 20-minute window to edit your post, after that the Edit button disappears.

I can understand wanting to see different shows. So the easy solution in your case is to book a different ship! But if you cruise NCL regularly, chances are you will end up repeating something (same ship, same ports, same shows, etc.) And of course whenever NCL changes something, there will always be someone there to complain that big bad FDR just took away something that they liked…

At least for the megaships, you know what the big shows are going to be. On the older ships, you don't really know anything about the production shows until you get on board (unless you find recent info from other cruises).

Even if you change ships, you will soon become familiar with fleetwide [minus the megaships] production shows like "Elements" and "Band on the Run". Sometimes it seems like even the guests acts are following us from ship to ship! :)

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Don't do it the way I did it… :D

You have a 20-minute window to edit your post, after that the Edit button disappears.

I can understand wanting to see different shows. So the easy solution in your case is to book a different ship! But if you cruise NCL regularly, chances are you will end up repeating something (same ship, same ports, same shows, etc.) And of course whenever NCL changes something, there will always be someone there to complain that big bad FDR just took away something that they liked…

At least for the megaships, you know what the big shows are going to be. On the older ships, you don't really know anything about the production shows until you get on board (unless you find recent info from other cruises).

Who or what is FDR?