haven upsell!

MGH girl

Mike,

I understand what you said. I'm going by what we were told and guaranteed by the cruise line and that they absolutely would have 2 separate beds in the LR for the teens. My friend, mainly because of your nagging posts about it decided to go with the 2 bedroom upsell. Maybe you work for NCL and get some kind of bonus for getting people on CC to pay more for an upsell. Who knows your motivation, other than to be irritating. If you don't like my questions, then don't answer them.

But unless you want to provide me with your personal NCL phone number and position at NCL that makes you the absolute expert on this particular cabin on the Escape, I will continue to ask people of CC (a public social message board), especially if they are staying in that particular cabin to ask on board about this type of situation.

Again, please feel free to message me. y deb y at aol

And, I was on the Escape a couple weeks prior to my friend being made the offer. If I had known ahead of time, I would have spoke with Sean the Hotel Director specifically about this cabin. I've cruised with Sean as the HD multiple times. He gave me VIP status on my Escape Cruise. I'm not a novice with cruising NCL or with this message board. Just want answers on this particular cabin that you claim to be an expert on. I'm not trying to cause problems as you see to want to do.

I've only ever blocked 1 other person on this forum, but you may be my 2nd

As I've already mentioned, I stayed in the exact same aft suite that your friend was booked in before they did the Upsell. Your friend's TA and, I suspect, none of the NCL phone reps have. But keep asking, maybe the answer will change.

As I've already mentioned, I stayed in the exact same aft suite that your friend was booked in before they did the Upsell. Your friend's TA and, I suspect, none of the NCL phone reps have. But keep asking, maybe the answer will change.

So you are telling me that you actually asked if they could make 2 separate beds in the LR area while you were in that exact cabin,

Or you are just going by what you THINK would be the answer from your observations of being in the cabin.

If you actually asked for 2 separate beds to be made or if they could, then I stand corrected. But IMO, just staying in the room is not the same as asking

So you are telling me that you actually asked if they could make 2 separate beds in the LR area while you were in that exact cabin,

Or you are just going by what you THINK would be the answer from your observations of being in the cabin.

If you actually asked for 2 separate beds to be made or if they could, then I stand corrected. But IMO, just staying in the room is not the same as asking

If you have stayed in the room, then you know there is no room for an additional bed without removing all of the furniture (table, dining chairs, coffee table, and a sofa-chair). No need to ask. Others have posted the same response and photos of the room with the couch pulled out for your review.

In any event, what does it matter? Your friend is now in an appropriate 2-bedroom suite. This conversation appears to be moot.

If you have stayed in the room, then you know there is no room for an additional bed without removing all of the furniture (table, dining chairs, coffee table, and a sofa-chair). No need to ask. Others have posted the same response and photos of the room with the couch pulled out for your review.

In any event, what does it matter? Your friend is now in an appropriate 2-bedroom suite. This conversation appears to be moot.

Actually getting answers for other people that may have a question about this situation. This is a message board and you seem to be one that likes to tell people all the answers since you know them all or you tell people to google or search. So if someone searched this issue, they could actually find the answer and not just YOUR assumption.

I'm guessing you may be a Haven Snob. 4 people can fit in an Inside Cabin and it can be comfortable. I've done it. So moving a few things around an AFT Haven suite and maybe making the sofa just a single bed and adding another could be a DEFINITE option. At least according to all the NCL Reps and supervisors spoken to over this issue

I apologize to the OP of this thread. I'm so happy you got a great Up Sell as my friends did also.

I just wanted someone to actually ASK the question while staying in that cabin and not just go by what people "think" whether they stayed in it or not.

First Hand Information is the absolute best.

So Thank you OP and please enjoy your cruise.

I'm done with the poster that continues to not want people on this board to freely ask questions.

I just did it upsold to a haven aft balcony for $500 pp for the 10/22 Escape sailing! Hope I wont regret it on deck 9. Anyone stayed in haven on this deck before?

Quick question about this...

Did your original booking include ubp? Dining package? If so, were those service charges refunded to you [i understand they are included with the haven]? Does your upsell include gratuities?

If all that I'm thinking is included, I think you got an amazing deal.

Robin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I apologize to the OP of this thread. I'm so happy you got a great Up Sell as my friends did also.

I just wanted someone to actually ASK the question while staying in that cabin and not just go by what people "think" whether they stayed in it or not.

First Hand Information is the absolute best.

So Thank you OP and please enjoy your cruise.

I'm done with the poster that continues to not want people on this board to freely ask questions.

Here is a photo of the living room. As you can see, there is no room for an extra bed.

IMG_3566.jpg

Edited by MikeBTN

Not trying to fan the flames or anything but is it possible that the two of you are not asking/answering the same question?

Question 1. Does the H6 have 2 separate beds in the living room?

Question 2. Can the sofa bed be configured as 2 separate beds?

Question 3. Can a separate bed be brought into the living room?

In theory, the top of the sofa bed could be placed on the floor and made into a "bed" that is separate, idk....:confused:

There isn't much space unless one person doesn't mind being against the tv/wall unit.

My friend, mainly because of your nagging posts about it decided to go with the 2 bedroom upsell.

If Mike is correct, your friend might actually thank Mike. I'm sure the teens would.

Who knows your motivation, other than to be irritating.

See above. If Mike is actually correct, he would have helped your friend. Perhaps, that is/was his motivation.

If the friend is "LuLumamamia", the friend already thanked Mike (and me, I suppose). I didn't see any "nagging" but I might have missed it.....

Thanks for the pics and videos.
well that's not good then. Thanks Mike

Off-off-topic...

Mike, what week in May were you on Escape? I know that Birdtravels and I (and another CC member that I can't remember) were on Escape during the same week in May. We were on opposite ends of the ship (H7 & H6) but I found it funny that we were on the same cruise.