train from seattle to vancouver or other ideas

shutuph

"I was accidentally using Vancouver, WA as my origin, rather than BC. Yikes! "

Well at least you did it during the planning stages and not like the unlucky person a year or two ago that took the train to the wrong Vancouver and wondered why there was no cruise ship waiting for them.

Cheers!

Dennis

Just booked a flight from PIT to SEA instead of Vancouver (cruise is out of Vancouver.) Staying in Seattle a night and then catching the early morning train from Seattle to Vancouver, I think it's 7:45 and it was only about $30 a person. I found it much more affordable to fly into Seattle as opposed to Vancouver and I get the nice train ride! Then I have the rest of the day in Vancouver before the cruise leaves the next day.

Well at least you did it during the planning stages and not like the unlucky person a year or two ago that took the train to the wrong Vancouver and wondered why there was no cruise ship waiting for them.

Cheers!

Dennis

Oh my word! Too funny! That is why I am so grateful for all the info in these forums. This is our first trip to AK and all of the CC board assistance has been invaluable.

I booked a car Vancouver - Seattle through Avis with their military discount, which was only $46!! We still may end up taking the evening train, just for the relaxation factor of not having to drive, depending on our flights home. We'll make that decision once flights are booked.

Thank you all for all the help! ~Katie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk