Tui Cruise stand Glasgow airport?

"Important information about MALAGA

To check in your bags in the UK you'll need to visit the TUI Cruises stand. We'll attach your cabin number your bag to speed up the process at the other end"

The note above is part of our flight instructions. Does anyone know where the TUI cruise stand is as I have never seen this before (and know Glasgow airport pretty well).

Thanks

"Important information about MALAGA

To check in your bags in the UK you'll need to visit the TUI Cruises stand. We'll attach your cabin number your bag to speed up the process at the other end"

The note above is part of our flight instructions. Does anyone know where the TUI cruise stand is as I have never seen this before (and know Glasgow airport pretty well).

Thanks

there will be a couple of girls stood at the entry to the check in queue,you wont miss them and they wont miss you, they ask everyone approaching check in if they are going on a cruise.

just remember you still have to reclaim your own baggage at malaga airport and take it to the transfer bus, saw a few people last week walking out of the airport without getting their bags and they had to do a quick u turn

Am on the Spirit at the moment. At Gatwick they had common checkin for all flights except Malaga which was seperate. At the end of the queue there was a stand and two people asking if we were on a cruise. As we were we gave them our surname and they had our baggage tags with the cabin number on them ( we don't pre-book so first time we saw which cabin we had) On a sticker on the tag was a note: Don't forget to pick up your bags in Malaga airport - something which they also told us verbally.

The lady at Glasgow in September wasn't really approaching people. There were two queues and she stood to the side of one of them. I just happened to see her and watched to see what she was doing then I realised it was cabin labels so had to go and ask for ours. I did tell the people around us but I am quite sure some people ahead of would not have got labels.

Coincidentally when picking up relatives from Glasgow airport this week, late evening when the airport was very quiet, I had a wander round while waiting for them and found the Thomson Desk which I had never noticed before. It is to the left in the departure hall as you enter.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app