Junior Suite Enchantment OTS

We are currently booked in a Lg OV for a 3-night cruise on Enchantment. I can upgrade to a JS for about $500. I'm having a hard time finding out what added benefits you get for a JS. Trying to decide if it's worth it, and if we would spend enough time in the room on such a short cruise with long port days. What else do you get with a JS besides lots of extra space, a tub, and a balcony? TIA!

We are currently booked in a Lg OV for a 3-night cruise on Enchantment. I can upgrade to a JS for about $500. I'm having a hard time finding out what added benefits you get for a JS. Trying to decide if it's worth it, and if we would spend enough time in the room on such a short cruise with long port days. What else do you get with a JS besides lots of extra space, a tub, and a balcony? TIA!

That sounds like a lot for a 3 night cruise. I had a balcony for the Grandeur for 12 nights in December and only paid $350 to upgrade to a JS for 3 people.

The benefits for a JS is that you get double points and a bigger cabin with a bathtub instead of that stupid little shower and shower curtain. Also a fridge/ cooler and coffee maker.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by cruzinlady1947

Best I can tell they have about 16 JS's still available. I'm betting price goes down a little. Going to wait a week or so.

We were in the same situation ans you are, a several weeks ago. We upgraded to a Jr Suite 10 days ago FOR $2.00. You read that right.. Wait a little longer.. I'm sure the prices will go down for your cruise as well... :p

I had an aft balcony on Enchantment before. If you could somehow score one of those, that's a deal. Had to be one of the best and deepest balconies in that price point. Enchantment is a nice ship that has had some relatively recent improvements. Enjoy yourself. The crew there really seems to be better than most.

I had an aft balcony on Enchantment before. If you could somehow score one of those, that's a deal. Had to be one of the best and deepest balconies in that price point. Enchantment is a nice ship that has had some relatively recent improvements. Enjoy yourself. The crew there really seems to be better than most.

Good to hear about the staff! We scored an aft balcony on the Liberty next summer - looking forward to it!

We were in the same situation ans you are, a several weeks ago. We upgraded to a Jr Suite 10 days ago FOR $2.00. You read that right.. Wait a little longer.. I'm sure the prices will go down for your cruise as well... :p

Dang! I can't see your signature on my phone - when are you sailing? Was that going from OV to JS, or did you have a balcony booked?