Princess transfer from Vancouver port to Seatle airoport.

JC2922

<Is Princess has transfer from Vancouver to Seatle,and cost $.Thank you .Jim.>

Needs to be arranged through TA, or directly through Princess if booking directly. TA or Princess can provide definitive answer. In the past, it has been offered, usually has been $49 pp. Motorcoach takes you from Canada Place to border and on to Sea-Tac. Usually get there in early afternoon depending on border times and traffic. About a year ago got in about 2 pm.

Loren

I have never heard of Princess offering that shuttle. The major problem would be you are crossing an international boarder. Our DS lives in Seattle and has taken the train several times to Vancouver and a few months ago flew out of Vancouver to London and return as it was cheaper than Seattle to London. Flying into Vancouver from the US would be an international flight where the first two bags are checked for free.

We have done this Princess transfer several times from

Canada Place to Sea-Tac.

Works like a charm and no issues at the border as they use the express lane.

Hate the Amtrak. Tried it twice and had nothing but delays and headaches.

You can pre book through Princess or book onboard during the cruise. ;)

As noted arrival at Sea-Tac around 2pm.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We have done this Princess transfer several times from

Canada Place to Sea-Tac.

Works like a charm and no issues at the border as they use the express lane.

Hate the Amtrak. Tried it twice and had nothing but delays and headaches.

You can pre book through Princess or book onboard during the cruise. ;)

As noted arrival at Sea-Tac around 2pm.

We want to spend a couple of days in Seattle before a cruise. Has anyone ever done a SeaTac to Canada place and flown in a few day early. (I assume we would need to get back to the airport to get the transfer.)Any idea on cost for the transfer?

Thanks

We want to spend a couple of days in Seattle before a cruise. Has anyone ever done a SeaTac to Canada place and flown in a few day early. (I assume we would need to get back to the airport to get the transfer.)Any idea on cost for the transfer?

Thanks

We have done that direction as well with Princess.

Some cruises they do not operate the transfers.

Yes you would have to make your way back to Sea-Tac to get the Princess transfer.

Cost was $48?

This company has daily coach service in both directions....

http://www.quickcoach.com/

Don't assume that getting across the border is always going to be smooth sailing. We did this once after a Pacific Coastal that ended in Vancouver and we were held up at the border for a couple of hours. Many people on the bus missed their flights. We had a late flight and were planning on killing time in Seattle before we had to leave so it didn't affect us, but we would think twice before trying that again, especially if we had a tight flight schedule.

Dave

Agree. All of the coaches queue into the same line; some days it's smooth, and some days you're literally 15 buses back waiting for clearance.

My secret weapon is renting a one-way rental from Alamo at Canada Place and controlling my own destiny. It's usually cheaper than transfers for two people and I can choose from three border crossings based on wait times (and stop for ice cream at Edaleen Dairy).