SDP question at Cagneys

I have a question regarding Cagney's and the SDP dining plan. I'm pretty sure that whatever Cagney's has on their menu is fair game for the SDP dining plan--such as the lobster and surf n turf. I just want to make sure of this as I was looking at a (possibly) old menu that made mention that certain entrees had an upcharge to them. I'm assuming that this is when Cagney's was a flat fee instead of the a la carte, but before I make reservations for Cagney's, I just want to make sure that we could get the lobster, etc. with this.

Thanks.

Even when it was still a flat fee, the extra charge items were free with the dining package. There is another thread about this going on right now:

Confused About Dining Packages & a la Carte Restaurants

Unfortunately you may not be able to order lobster or surf and turf, not because of any extra charges, but because lobster has reportedly been removed from all specialty menus. It may be back by the time you cruise, but I wouldn't count on it.

Even when it was still a flat fee, the extra charge items were free with the dining package. There is another thread about this going on right now:

Confused About Dining Packages & a la Carte Restaurants

Unfortunately you may not be able to order lobster or surf and turf, not because of any extra charges, but because lobster has reportedly been removed from all specialty menus. It may be back by the time you cruise, but I wouldn't count on it.

They still have surf and turf but it was filet and shrimp last week on the Breakaway. (no upcharge with the dining plan)

That's right, they replaced the lobster with shrimp in the same recipes, but I don't know if most people would consider that to be an acceptable substitute.

It is still possible at least one some ships to get lobster in the MDR (12oz tail for $24.99, surf and turf with half a tail and an 8oz filet for $24.99), but the SDP cannot be used to pay for that.

I have been cruising for a while and I do not think I ever been on a ship that did not serve lobster.

I have noticed that a lot of the mass market lines are dropping lobster from there menu even in the specialty restaurants. If they do offer lobster it is the tail and the up charge is ridiculous for the tiny portion that you receive.