Coffee Card - Iced Tea

rjohn40787

I drink tea rather than coffee. The complementary iced tea is from a concentrated syrup much like the coffee. It often appears that they do not mix it with sufficient water and it can be quite strong and almost as dark as coffee. I brew my own tea using the selection of complementary bags in the HC and add ice for fresh iced tea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The iced tea is free, but it is truly awful. I love iced tea, but won't drink the disgusting stuff they try to pass off as iced tea on Princess. People complain about the coffee, but Princess coffee is delicious compared to their iced tea.

I am an unsweetened tea drinker (welcome to tea anonymous). I find the stuff they serve in any dining room (other than afternoon tea) to be completely undrinkable. I don't know how anyone can drink that stuff.

A crew member once told me not to think of it as tea, but as a brown beverage. Still unpalatable.

I ask for hot tea and 3 glasses of ice. Much much better. They got used to me at Sabitinis (I miss Franco, who's now at the crown grill), pot of tea, bucket of ice. Happy human!

I drink tea rather than coffee. The complementary iced tea is from a concentrated syrup much like the coffee. It often appears that they do not mix it with sufficient water and it can be quite strong and almost as dark as coffee. I brew my own tea using the selection of complementary bags in the HC and add ice for fresh iced tea.

I wonder why they even bother with the syrup. Just make instant tea. It's not any worse and probably costs less.