MSC Splendida in Civitavecchia

treesah

That is up to the port. There are several locations to chose from. I know when we have come and gone from the Civi port, it has been at different locations- a 20 day B2B, so at Civi 3 times, 3 different locations.

Edited by CruiserBruce

That is up to the port. There are several locations to chose from. I know when we have come and gone from the Civi port, it has been at different locations- a 20 day B2B, so at Civi 3 times, 3 different locations.

Thank you very much. I was afraid that would be the case. Just wait and see.

Curious why you need to be at the same Terminal?

I'm worried about timing upon our return to Civi. We'll need transportation to Roma Termini to catch a train to Venice and and take another cruise from Venice on the same day. Would prefer to pre-purchase our train tickets.

I'm worried about timing upon our return to Civi. We'll need transportation to Roma Termini to catch a train to Venice and and take another cruise from Venice on the same day. Would prefer to pre-purchase our train tickets.

That concept has been discussed here before. It is recommended that you take a taxi or car service direct from the ship to Termini, saving some time on the process of getting to the Civi train station.

What time does your ship sail from Venice?

That concept has been discussed here before. It is recommended that you take a taxi or car service direct from the ship to Termini, saving some time on the process of getting to the Civi train station.

What time does your ship sail from Venice?

5:00 p.m. I'm also thinking of getting off in Mestre and taking a cab to the cruise terminal instead of dragging our suitcases across that suitcase unfriendly Calatrava bridge and taking the people mover and then walking some more. DH has some mobility issues.