Dining package and Illusionarium

Aunu

There is a $15 upcharge for any seat in the Illusionarium.

Doors open 30 minutes before show time. At least one member of your party should be in line 60 minutes before show time and all members of your party in line 40 minutes before show time. Seating is first come first serve. The restaurant staff seats you. Havens guests are seated first via a crew elevator.

• 2 years later...

i know this thread is a few years old, but I'm super grateful for this info and wanted to express that. :)   I'm organizing a cruise as a gift to my best friend for her 40th birthday, including a dining package.  I know she will absolutely love the Illusionarium, so I'm grateful to have the info that I can add to her birthday package that I'm creating for her to present to her on her actual birthday (her birthday is in May but her sailing will be in December, as it's cheaper then and we're crowd-funding the money for it)

4 minutes ago, kkitty44 said:

i know this thread is a few years old, but I'm super grateful for this info and wanted to express that. 🙂   I'm organizing a cruise as a gift to my best friend for her 40th birthday, including a dining package.  I know she will absolutely love the Illusionarium, so I'm grateful to have the info that I can add to her birthday package that I'm creating for her to present to her on her actual birthday (her birthday is in May but her sailing will be in December, as it's cheaper then and we're crowd-funding the money for it)

Sorry this particular show is NO longer on a Norwegian ship.  It has been replaced with another show.