Above and Beyond

cw2go

Hello for those of you who have toured with A&B...

We are sailing Princess Star docking in Juneau Aug 9th 6:30am -4pm

I am curious of the meeting point? How far from the ship dock? The tour I'm hoping to do is the Glacier Paddle & Trek by Canoe but has a meeting time of 7am. Is this a viable option?

I have sent them an email but since they are now off season I thought I may get some feedback from here a tad quicker.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Princess normally berths at A.J Dock or the South Franklin Street dock, both are the furthest berths from town. The 2017 berthing schedule isn’t out yet. There is a bus that runs from A.J Dock to the Mt. Roberts Tram Plaza.

Hello for those of you who have toured with A&B...

We are sailing Princess Star docking in Juneau Aug 9th 6:30am -4pm

I am curious of the meeting point? How far from the ship dock? The tour I'm hoping to do is the Glacier Paddle & Trek by Canoe but has a meeting time of 7am. Is this a viable option?

I have sent them an email but since they are now off season I thought I may get some feedback from here a tad quicker.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

I've read that Princess docks the furthest away - so how far from the ship dock has a wide variance in possibility.

Thanks to all,

I did hear from A&B... they will be waiting for me at the end of the Princess pier. When I posted here I was unsure how soon they'd get back to me since they are off season but really wanted to take advantage of their 20% November booking discount. All is set now :)

Patty

You will love A&B. They were one of our all time favorite excursions. They will make sure they pick you up and return you on time. Enjoy your excursion - I am hoping to return to Alaska, and when I do an excursion with Above and Beyond is the first thing I will book. Becky works all year and will promptly answer any questions or concerns you have.

I just booked this tour for July 11th as well. Can't wait!!! It looks awesome!

I did not like that I had to pay 100% in advance - But I did save 20% on a party of 4 every little bit helps.

I have found 10% - 25% off coupons for almost all our excursions, as long as i book before nov 31 - Jan 15 (different vendors vary on date).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...