Labadee Bungalows and Cabanas

I see that they cannot be booked online. Are they difficult to book once on board and are their enough to meet the demand? I would love to get a bungalow for our Christmas day excursion. This will be our second cruise ever and first on RCCl. TIA for any advice. :)

If you are traveling in Sky Class or above, you should have no issue reserving a cabana at the Suite beach area and should be able to ask in advance when the concierge or Genie contacts you.

As for the other cabanas, I would just visit the shore excursions desk as soon as you board.

I see that they cannot be booked online. Are they difficult to book once on board and are their enough to meet the demand? I would love to get a bungalow for our Christmas day excursion. This will be our second cruise ever and first on RCCl. TIA for any advice. :)

Our cruise is next April and I was able to book 2 bungalows and we can also book the cabanas on Nellies.

I know the cabanas at Barefeet beach can not be booked online. But the others you can.

I booked 2 beach bungalos and an over the water cabana online for our Christmas Cruise while in Labadee...maybe they are all booked or you need to look on the second page. I missed it the first time because I didnt know there was more than one page to book them...Good Luck ;)