Ecstasy Dry Dock

drafterdw

I have a question, so now there is no restaurants on the ship that cost extra? I did see that the chef's table is still there and a extra 75pp. But the wife and I did not see any of the extra restaurants that you pay extra for. Was just wondering if we just didn't notice any on the Web site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have a question, so now there is no restaurants on the ship that cost extra? I did see that the chef's table is still there and a extra 75pp. But the wife and I did not see any of the extra restaurants that you pay extra for. Was just wondering if we just didn't notice any on the Web site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Fantasy class ships do not have any extra cost restaurants.. They really dont have any space available to add them, without taking something else away that is already there.

Do you know if the Ecstasy has the self serve beer station now? I saw it on the Carnival website, but haven't read anything about it getting it during dry dock. Thanks!

Yes, they are on the Lido by the pizza station and deli and bar at the back of the ship. We didn't use them, but saw other people getting beer there.

You are correct, there are no extra cost restaurants on the Ecstasy. They had the chef's table in the Explorer Club (library/game room) on deck 8. It does cost $75pp.

They do offer the steakhouse selections in the main dining room for a $20pp up charge.

You are correct, there are no extra cost restaurants on the Ecstasy. They had the chef's table in the Explorer Club (library/game room) on deck 8. It does cost $75pp.

They do offer the steakhouse selections in the main dining room for a $20pp up charge.

I read about the upcharge, Is that for lobster and steak? Also is that per meal or pay 20 and eat steak every day if you want?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk