Noise in Miracle Cabin 4122?

crusing48/51

Hi all,

Just booked Miracle cabin 4122 for our Panama Canal cruise in 2018. I was reading an old thread about this particular cabin being noisy, due to the piano bar being under it.

Can anyone confirm this, if so will want to switch cabins. Also if anyone has any info on this cabin, please feel free to share.

Thanks!

First congratulations on snagging the most desirable 4K on the ship. I booked my Miracle Alaska cruise for September 2017 minutes after it was announced and it was already booked.

If you look at a website that allows you to overlap deck plans you will see the Piano Bar, while under your stateroom is on the very edge. While you may hear the music I am thinking it won't be loud enough to disturb you. I am sure someone that has stayed in 4122 will share their experience.

I did a search here on CC and found a couple of threads which mention 4122 and the piano bar. Those reports indicated there was little sound from the piano bar until about the 10pm-12am hours when karaoke was going on. Hopefully other members who've actually stayed in that cabin on one of the Spirit class ships can chime in with their personal experiences.

Thank you jopeka and sanmarcosman.

I saw the same threads about the karoke from the piano bar between 10 and 12. Was a bit concerned, since our cruise is 14 days.

Because sanmarcosman actually stayed in the cabin, I feel better now. Will definitely keep the cabin.

Edited by crusing48/51
wanted to add comment