30 new Maiden Port Calls for Azamara in 2018!

BBMacLaird

Did anyone notice that in 2018 we've added 30 new ports to our itineraries?

You have to agree that with our smaller ships and our focus on Destination Immersion, we go to many off-the-beaten-path places!

Looking over the list for 2018 I realize I haven't been to any of these places, and I've been in the cruise biz since 1983! I have some catching up to do.

How many have of these new places have you been to? Which did you like best? Any recommendations?

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/destinations/maiden-ports

Thanks for the post, Bonnie! Many new, exotic ports! :) In the meantime, my husband and I are looking forward to our AZ Journey Dec 23 cruise (Singapore, Indonesia, Bali, back to Singapore) which we booked ages ago and now its almost here! We booked it bc we loved our 2014-2015 Christmas/ New Years Buenos Aires to Rio cruise on Journey so much. Great ports on that one-- from Ihla Grande (Port Vila de Abraao) the ship had an excursion to the fabulous Lopes Mendez beach, one of Vogue Magazine's 10 most beautiful beaches in the world-- and it was! Because its very hard to get to and involves a quite a challenging trek to walk to it, but that is why it is unspoiled and so gorgeous! Love AZ's long stays/late departures for ports, too!

Thanks for the post, Bonnie! Many new, exotic ports! :) In the meantime, my husband and I are looking forward to our AZ Journey Dec 23 cruise (Singapore, Indonesia, Bali, back to Singapore) which we booked ages ago and now its almost here! We booked it bc we loved our 2014-2015 Christmas/ New Years Buenos Aires to Rio cruise on Journey so much. Great ports on that one-- from Ihla Grande (Port Vila de Abraao) the ship had an excursion to the fabulous Lopes Mendez beach, one of Vogue Magazine's 10 most beautiful beaches in the world-- and it was! Because its very hard to get to and involves a quite a challenging trek to walk to it, but that is why it is unspoiled and so gorgeous! Love AZ's long stays/late departures for ports, too!

I envy you! The holiday cruise r/t Singapore is going to be great! Singapore goes all out for the holiday :)