Check in without a pass

mygrace777

I'm going to be in the Florida area over the next two months. I'm thinking about a last minute cruise. When I say last minute, about 2 days before it sails. Without going into details on my situation, if I do, I wont have a way to print my set sail pass. I know the employees are right there when you walk in and ask to see it and your passport. I can check in online, but I cant print it. How does that work?

I'm going to be in the Florida area over the next two months. I'm thinking about a last minute cruise. When I say last minute, about 2 days before it sails. Without going into details on my situation, if I do, I wont have a way to print my set sail pass. I know the employees are right there when you walk in and ask to see it and your passport. I can check in online, but I cant print it. How does that work?

No problem, it might take a minute or so for the security people to look up your name on the manifest and let you in the terminal.

As Bob said no problem. We booked a cruise and less than 24 hours boarded. We did have to plan for a few extra minutes to have someone check the list and then to fill out extra paper work that would normally be on the online check in. Still no problems.