Transatlantic 9/22/05 Pictures!!!!!!

SLWD

Thanks for the photo share.

Love those trans-Atlantics (and trans-Pacifics too).

When we did Falmouth, back in 8-98 on late great Royal Princess, a tour bus that my wife was on got stuck in bushes on a country road, and it delayed ship's sailing a bit (yes - a Princess tour).

Mary, I just finished looking at Parts 1 & 2 of your photos. Very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. It's nice to see the sights from some of the shore excursions that we didn't get to go on.

After the Transatlantic we were just home for a few days before heading out for another 2 week trip....we are now finally home for a while so I've started editing my own pictures from the cruise. I hope to have a slide show posted in another week or so.

We enjoyed meeting you and Roger on the cruise....maybe we'll see you again on the next one.

Your pictures are wonderful. I was following your cruise off and on through the roll call, and actually posted once or twice with Ruth Creasy. We were thinking of booking the Star for the Oct. 9 voyage but couldn't find a roll call at that time. We saw the Star Princess leave Ft. Lauderdale on May 1 for the first leg of her journey. We ultimately were onboard her for the Oct.23-30 sailing. Your final pictures reminded me of some "still fresh" memories. Lynne

Mary, wonderful pictures! Thank you for posting. I have always wanted to take a British Isles cruise, and you've given me some great ideas! I was on the Star Princess last year on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise. It is a beautiful ship!

Ron

Archived