Tesco Clubcard and P&O

bee-ess

We currently have £1150 worth of vouchers with another £150 coming at the end of the month. As we're booking two cabins it will be two bookings to maximize advantage. Just don't know if we will be using them on RCI or P&O. RCI can't give me fly/cruise prices for next year where as P+O can. Could wait but the whole clubcard thing looks a bit too much in the air at the moment.

I phoned them about it. Apparently they get a number of vouchers from p&o. When they runout they have to wait to be restocked. Apparently that could be a day or a week

Thank-you this makes sense. I was just a bit worried with all the changes to the other deals mentioned in the press!

We currently have £1150 worth of vouchers with another £150 coming at the end of the month. As we're booking two cabins it will be two bookings to maximize advantage. Just don't know if we will be using them on RCI or P&O. RCI can't give me fly/cruise prices for next year where as P+O can. Could wait but the whole clubcard thing looks a bit too much in the air at the moment.

I think you will find that there is now a maximum of £810 per booking of vouchers that can be used. You also have to book Select i.e. no late or early saver. Also bookings have to be 6 days or more.

I think you will find that there is now a maximum of £810 per booking of vouchers that can be used. You also have to book Select i.e. no late or early saver. Also bookings have to be 6 days or more.

I know. I will be doing two separate bookings.