Internet Question - Diamond Members on Harmony

Crewzer33

From the information I have gathered from cc members, Diamond members get one day of free internet use. There are five of us, so we would each get one day for a total of five days. Are we able to use the other's log in info (using one device at a time) and share the time that we have?

Edited by Crewzer33

From the information I have gathered from cc members, Diamond members get one day of free internet use. There are five of us, so we would each get one day for a total of five days. Are we able to use the other's log in info (using one device at a time) and share the time that we have?

Each Diamond member gets one free 24-hour period of unlimited internet. The can share their login info with anyone they want.

Do children get that benefit?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Children have a different set of coupons. My son does not get the adult diamond benefits. The gifts are the same from gold up to emerald. Diamond and above they are supposed to get a commerative gift. My son has gotten a gift on some ships and not on others.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk