Eating at Oasis bars

Do any of the bars on Oasis of the Seas have food that is included in the cruise price? No big deal but since I've never been on a cruise before was wondering. Not a meal as such, just like an appetizer or snack to go with drinks (probably on drink package). Just looking into different options.

I don't believe any bars have free food. We've had tapas at Vintages for no extra charge when we purchased an expensive bottle of wine, but that's about the only time I remember getting food at a bar.

Do any of the bars on Oasis of the Seas have food that is included in the cruise price? No big deal but since I've never been on a cruise before was wondering. Not a meal as such, just like an appetizer or snack to go with drinks (probably on drink package). Just looking into different options.

keep in mind that you can grab some food like pizza, sandwiches, burger, hot dog etc from other places and take them to the bar/lounge with you ... just don't make a huge mess :)

A good option is the Promenade bars like Globe and Atlas. It's odd that an Irish Pub doesn't serve food, but it's next door to options that have complimentary food. So you can just grab something and bring it back over to your table at the pub.

Yeah the last only two that serve food really are Vintages and Sabor. They are both paid options, but you can get a few tapas for under $10

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And regarding Sabors when we were on board last October we ate at that small bar inside. When we went back in May we were told that you can no longer eat at the bar

And regarding Sabors when we were on board last October we ate at that small bar inside. When we went back in May we were told that you can no longer eat at the bar

We were on board 10/22/17 we sat at the bar inside Sabor had drinks, chips, salsa, tacos and dessert.

Edited by Ery

Maybe time of day? We were there in around 3 for a snack since we do late dining. Maybe later when it's busier, honestly not sure we've been on her twice and Allure once and had snacks at the bar each time

Maybe time of day? We were there in around 3 for a snack since we do late dining. Maybe later when it's busier, honestly not sure we've been on her twice and Allure once and had snacks at the bar each time

It was lunchtime when we were told no

We were on board 10/22/17 we sat at the bar inside Sabor had drinks, chips, salsa, tacos and dessert.

Must be a prediction!:D

Lol 10/22/16 - no coffee yet, too early and was just doing stuff for our FOS 10/22/17 trip

• 4 weeks later...

We ate a Sabor... it is not complimentary. I believe OP was looking for complimentary options. Although well worth the amount of food and a break from the typical cruise fare. Table side guacamole was awesome.

I agree with the post above, grab some food and find a table inside Globe and Atlas. (they have the best beer selection on the ship). Ask for a La Fin Du Monde.