ShesfromBoston

Dialysis in Freeport, Grand Bahama

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has done dialysis while in Freeport? If so, could you please provide me the name of the facility as well as any contact info for them you may have.

I am well versed in all types of travel with all types of dialysis methods so if anyone else has questions for me please feel free! I hate that I have to be on dialysis but it's not keeping me from traveling!

Thanks! ;)

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has done dialysis while in Freeport? If so, could you please provide me the name of the facility as well as any contact info for them you may have.

I am well versed in all types of travel with all types of dialysis methods so if anyone else has questions for me please feel free! I hate that I have to be on dialysis but it's not keeping me from traveling!

Thanks! ;)

IF you are able to arrange this, what is your Plan B if the weather or some other issue prevents the ship from docking there?

IF you are able to arrange this, what is your Plan B if the weather or some other issue prevents the ship from docking there?

This question is actually for a land based vacation I am trying to plan. For our cruise I will be bringing my NxStage machine with me. (I am on Home Hemo)

This question is actually for a land based vacation I am trying to plan. For our cruise I will be bringing my NxStage machine with me. (I am on Home Hemo)

Ah, that's better (safer for you!).

Might your local dialysis center or nephrologist have a directory of accredited dialysis facilities around the world?

I know there are some "chains" in the USA that seem to work well.

(We had some vacation rental properties, and occasionally one of the guests needed to arrange dialysis during the stay, or they couldn't join in with everyone else.)

I assume that your personal machine isn't quite sufficient if there is full equipment nearby, or something like that?

Thanks! ;)

She’s from Boston- Hi! Firstly, I trust you are well & hope you are still traveling. So, I have lots of questions for travel with NxStage- have you cruised with RCCL and have you done a transatlantic- eastbound? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

She’s from Boston- Hi! Firstly, I trust you are well & hope you are still traveling. So, I have lots of questions for travel with NxStage- have you cruised with RCCL and have you done a transatlantic- eastbound? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Shesfromboston has not posted since this thread, and possibly not visited Cruise Critic since then. Suggest you do a search here for dialysis, as there have been many threads about it. You might also start a new thread asking specifically about the NXStage cycler. EM