Looking 4 funtime and menu from any Splendor 8 day Western Cruise

Shay714

Can anyone help trying to locate a funtimes and/or schedule for carnival splendor western 8 day cruise. I like to know in advance so I can be prepared and pack accordingly. (you know ..just in case there will be a red hot party or an all white party ...etc...) I am booked on the 12/10 cruise. Also the menu would be greatly appreciated. Traveling with other couples so I like to be informed as to what night we will partake of specialty restaurant and/or alternative dining because some times dining time interferes with activities times and we can make the adjustment in advance if we know the menu without creating havoc for others.

funny, we are just the opposite, we do not want to see the funtimes or the menus. It takes away the element of surprise. We would never eat dinner at the buffet, so seeing a menu for the first time at dinner is very enjoyable.

I'm new to posting but not to cruising.(over 25 cruises since 1992) I don't do my time dining because my husb like the attention rec'd by having the same wait staff every night. This is the only time I have had trouble obtaining a funtime. For the last 5 yrs whenever need to, I got a funtime and the menu.

So if anyone can, please help me with my request.