Which Cove Balcony on the Vista should I choose?

batman79

I mostly see cabins underneath the Reflections Restaurant. Do you think I would hear noise in my cabin if I chose one of these cabins that are underneath this restaurant?

And which side is the port side?

I wouldn't choose a cabin under a restaurant. You'll hear tables/chairs moving sometimes, or carts rolling around during off times.

And the port side is the left side if you are facing forward on the ship.

Sent from Tapatalk

I mostly see cabins underneath the Reflections Restaurant. Do you think I would hear noise in my cabin if I chose one of these cabins that are underneath this restaurant?

The cove balconies which are under the Reflections dining room are probably the best ones. It is only used for dinners from 6pm to 10:30pm. Would you be in your cabin during those hours?

The other vote balconies are under the kitchen. Those I would not choose as crew is working there in the early mornings and you would probably hear them. You never know what part of the kitchen you are under. I would not choose a cabin under the kitchen.

Edited by mississauga

Not a good idea , try lido deck.

Not a good idea , try lido deck.

OP is asking about "Cove Balconies". Those are only on deck 2.

OP: As far forward as possible. Stay away from under the galley. Under restaurant is OK, but you might hear a few bumps or thuds when they move the chairs around to vacuum the carpets. Typically used to happen around 11pm to 12am when we had a CB on Breeze.

:)

Edited by p_mori7