Miracle FTTF earliest embarkation since the changes?

Jenzshoppin

We sail for 6 days on the Miracle beginning on December 11th and are driving from Phoenix to the Long Beach port. We plan to leave it about 3 or 4 a.m. to try to the get to this ship by 9 or 10 a.m. Will we be able to check in with faster to the fun or will they make us wait until noon?

I'm curious how early anyone has embarked with faster to the fun since the changes and staggered check in?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

I haven't sailed recently, but according to what I have read on here in the last few days if you have FTTF or are platinum or diamond you do not have to adhere to the staggered times. They make you pick a time, which is why I think some people are confused. I read one account where someone was actually on board by 11:10 am. It depends on how fast the ship is cleared by customs. Enjoy your cruise.

Candi

We sail for 6 days on the Miracle beginning on December 11th and are driving from Phoenix to the Long Beach port. We plan to leave it about 3 or 4 a.m. to try to the get to this ship by 9 or 10 a.m. Will we be able to check in with faster to the fun or will they make us wait until noon?

I'm curious how early anyone has embarked with faster to the fun since the changes and staggered check in?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Platinum, Diamond & FTTF are not subject to the staggered checkin times. If you are asked, you still might have to select a time, but with FTTF, you can bypass that.

Staggered check in is still a 'suggestion' at Long Beach. Priority check in is the same as it has been. Not much has changed.

Latest news is from Mom and Sis, currently on the Hi cruise. They're getting off as you get on.

Edited by SadieN

Staggered check in is still a 'suggestion' at Long Beach. Priority check in is the same as it has been. Not much has changed.

Latest news is from Mom and Sis, currently on the Hi cruise. They're getting off as you get on.

Staggered check in is not a 'suggestion' at Long Beach.

Staggered Check-In

Staggered Check-In has been rolled out to all vessels sailing from Baltimore, Barcelona, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Honolulu, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York and Norfolk.

Staggered check in is not a 'suggestion' at Long Beach.

Staggered Check-In

Staggered Check-In has been rolled out to all vessels sailing from Baltimore, Barcelona, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Honolulu, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York and Norfolk.

Have you sailed out of Long Beach since Staggered Check in started?

We sailed in October (Miracle to Hawaii) after it started and Mom and Sis are currently onboard (spoke with them yesterday from Honolulu). What happens in theory and in reality are two different things in Long Beach.

Priority check in starts around 9:30, same as before.

They've been letting non-priority check in when they arrive, with the admonishment to arrive at their chosen time 'next time'.

We will be sailing on the Inspiration next week. Will see if they've started to enforce the check in times.

Edited by SadieN