Couple's spa pass-jade

navigator71

I called NCL to ask about the Couples Pass for the Spa pass on the Jade and she told me once on board to go the spa and buy the couples pass I just want to confirm with anyone here that, that is true...I don't need to buy a regular spa pass and then upgrade on board to the couple's pass....I normally just board and head to the spa and order the couple's pass. Thanks for clarifying!!!

The last time I have seen a "couples pass" sold at the spa - was about 10 years ago - when you received a discount for buying this instead of two individual passes - however there was not anything different offered - you received the same access as buying two individual passes. More recently you can purchase the spa passes prior to the cruise to get a discount and will pay full price if you buy on the ship.

Edited by gma_pat

They used to do couple's passes, but like gma_pat, I haven't heard of anyone getting one for several years. If you plan to purchase on board anyway (in order to use up OBC, for example), you may as well ask the spa staff when you get there. They probably have some discretion over pricing, so if spa passes are not selling well on your sailing… you might get lucky. But it's not something they advertise as a standing offer that's available to everyone all the time.

I would not rely on the information the phone rep gave you. They can tell you whatever you they want, or what they think you want to hear, but ultimately, they are not accountable for anything until it is explicitly added to your reservation and confirmed in writing.

I called NCL to ask about the Couples Pass for the Spa pass on the Jade and she told me once on board to go the spa and buy the couples pass I just want to confirm with anyone here that, that is true...I don't need to buy a regular spa pass and then upgrade on board to the couple's pass....I normally just board and head to the spa and order the couple's pass. Thanks for clarifying!!!

We were on the transatlantic on Jade end of Oct to Tampa & bought 2 spa passes on website pre embarkation, saving 20%???We were somewhat disappointed in the Jade soa. Its very segregated into male & female sides. All saunas/steam rooms/jacuzzis are either in male or female sides, so you cant go in them together. The only mixed area has a thalasso therapy pool, quite small, only 4 underwater bubble beds in it so got very crowded, plus about 5 or 6 heated reclining beds, again once people were on them they didnt move off for ages so often you would go into this mixed area & there would be no room. Then you would have to separate to return to the single sex area to use steam room etc. Not a good spa for couples who wish to stay together!!!:mad: