Is half and half available if I order a bottle of Kaluha for my cabin?

parrotheads

We like extra 1/2 and 1/2 for our coffee in the morning so we sometimes go to the Lido Marketplace and fill up a coffee cup with it. Asking room service for extra cream sometimes works and sometimes not (at least in our experience).

Thanks for everyone's perspective! Now I am thinking we should do a bottle of Vodka, too! Room service O.J, cranberry juice and even tomato juice would make great drinks to sip on our balcony and I did the math we would even save a little money and even with the poolside and dining room bar charges every day. (As long as we spend less than the Cheer's package cost for 3 adults and enjoy as much as we wish to drink, I think it is a win!

I just think that since we are doing a suite, we should plan on having drinks on the balcony. This will be our first suite (omg we usually do interiors!) But since we are bringing the mother in law we thought a suite could be fun and I don't like the idea of having to walk to a bar to bring a drink back to the room.

Room service O.J, cranberry juice and even tomato juice would make great drinks to sip on our balcony

There is also a great guava fruit juice mix at Lido that is awesome for an adult beverage. :) We'll grab a few cups of it at breakfast and put in our frig for drinks later. And fyi, there was a limit of 6 glasses of OJ from room service. Not speaking from experience of course. ;) :D