Disappointed with food.

Dundeefruitcake

While people will have many personal reasons to select a cruise line, if cost for equivalent accommodation, food and extras is considered Cunard can look very expensive against the truly all-inclusive liines such as Silversea, Seabourn and Regent where you need to start at PG level for a reasonable comparator.

However, cost is merely one factor and we are lucky to have so many different lines with different products - it always strikes me as a bit childish to say that one is better than another because what is better for one person might be hell to another!

Even I would struggle to spend £900 in extras on that length cruise !

My bill was $5,400 (lets not get on a tangent about what is "reasonable") when I go off QM2 for 12 days - while this might be high for your average traveler, it did increase the cost per person (3 adults and 2 teens) by a bit, dont you think.

PS - we enjoyed every dollar spent at the spa, for wine, etc. - but from a comparison point of view, for some, the other more inclusive lines are very compelling and very competitive in terms of all-in price.

Even I would struggle to spend £900 in extras on that length cruise !

One final note - I cannot wait until our next Crystal Cruise (never thought I would be a shill for a line, but if I am going to be, this will be the one) - my bill would be SUBSTANTIALLY less - trust me on that...