Majesty OTS Semi-Live - Dec 12

leinhto

Here is hoping your are 3 for 3 just for this trip. I'm 4 for 4 spread out over 9 years. :D Are you planning on Periscope-ing? I've yet to see a photo or video of the swim up bar, it was wiped out just before my visit and I have heard its back.

I've missed 2 of my last 3 tries to Coco Cay. So I'm pretty bad luck.

Here's the floating bar it's pretty neat.

Yes, I'll be live blogging and periscope the full ten day adventure.

780cce0eec96de23d04df1c8b81cedd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is this a pre- Matthew shot or post? I've only heard once that they did replace the bar after Matthew.

Is this a pre- Matthew shot or post? I've only heard once that they did replace the bar after Matthew.

This is pre-Mathew shot. They have replaced the bar, photos I've seen recently look to be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

We are doing this same sailing in a week and a half. Thanks for your commentary, very helpful! We have never done a Royal Caribbean ship before. It seems like activities go very late! Shows at 10 and 11. We have a 7 and 4 year old, so we're used to doing the earlier shows and getting back for bed. But vacation is the time to say up, right?

Can you tell me, is the lunch on Coco Cay free, like on Half Moon Cay with Carnival? And do they run movies in the rooms too, or just by the pool? We always end up watching one in the wee hours of the morning after the kids are in bed lol

We are doing this same sailing in a week and a half. Thanks for your commentary, very helpful! We have never done a Royal Caribbean ship before. It seems like activities go very late! Shows at 10 and 11. We have a 7 and 4 year old, so we're used to doing the earlier shows and getting back for bed. But vacation is the time to say up, right?

Can you tell me, is the lunch on Coco Cay free, like on Half Moon Cay with Carnival? And do they run movies in the rooms too, or just by the pool? We always end up watching one in the wee hours of the morning after the kids are in bed lol

Lunch on the island is free. Also- TV in rooms is regular TV. Movies shown on the pool deck are exclusive to the pool deck. Enjoy. We love this ship and I'm going on it tomorrow for the 10th time

The floating red balls in the water are new. I suspect they came after Mathew. I also suspect they are marking the huge concrete slabs used as anchors for the floating bar. I personally banged my shins against one as they were hard to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 2: We woke up to the sound of the anchor dropping in Coco Cay. That was about 8am. We went to deck 12 around 9am for a mile walk around the track.

2b742436e6f7f36b6899da3bd95430d6.jpg

Had to comment on this picture. On the right side at the bottom is about 5 deck chairs. If you look past the lady on the left at the table there are no chairs in the same area on the left side. So where do they set up the Tshirt sale on the last Sea day. Yup, right in front of the chairs on the right. :(