Port arrival time for Vista w FTTF???

crazyboutdisney

Nope.

We live in New England and the temps will be in the teens here while we are in Miami. Standing in a warm rain is just fine. Standing in scorching heat is even better.

Ha! I agree, I love the heat, but the rain not so much. I don't care to to start my cruise soaked. Plus then you have the whole messed up make up and hair thing. Not to mention the unflattering pic that I would be stuck with on my S&S card for the week :eek:.

Ha! I agree, I love the heat, but the rain not so much. I don't care to to start my cruise soaked. Plus then you have the whole messed up make up and hair thing. Not to mention the unflattering pic that I would be stuck with on my S&S card for the week :eek:.

Having naturally curly hair, admittedly I would end up looking like Roseanne Roseannadanna.

(Let's see how many readers get that reference. :eek:)

There should be a link in your on-line cruise documents to select port arrival time. You do need to select that. FTTF only works for boarding ship. so even if the earliest time left on your cruise is 1PM, once you enter you head straight for the FTTF/Diamond/Platinum check counter and then proceed right on board.

That statement is a little misleading. With FTTF, you get to check in at any time after they start the process. If they haven't started boarding the ship yet, you still have to wait. Once they start boarding, then Diamond/Platinum, Wedding parties, then FTTF will board in that order.

Having naturally curly hair, admittedly I would end up looking like Roseanne Roseannadanna.

(Let's see how many readers get that reference. :eek:)

It just goes to show you, it's always something; if it ain't one thing, it's another.

Yes!

I can even hear Gilda Radner's voice.