Magic Fun Times - West. Caribbean

jakesnana

My scanner is dead right now, so sorry for the delay in posting the actual images.

First Night- Welcome Aboard

Second- 88 Keys

Third- Country Road

Fourth- Viva Variety (Fly on) ours was Marcus Monroe

Fifth-Hasbro :rolleyes:

Sixth-Flick

Seventh-America Rocks

Thanks for taking the time to come back an update us. I was specifically looking for when they had their Veterans get together. They usually have 2 (I think), a get together and a tea. If you could tell me when those were, I would be very grateful.

I want to make sure I don't schedule my military speakers presentation while either of the other events are going on.

Thanks,

Tea Time is always on sea days about 3:30

It is not done on port days.

the get togethers time slots will vary from week to week

That being the case, I hope they do it on the first sea day, as the last sea day is when they will most likely do the shared cocktail party, which my group will be attending. There are only 2 sea days on this itinerary.

That being the case, I hope they do it on the first sea day, as the last sea day is when they will most likely do the shared cocktail party, which my group will be attending. There are only 2 sea days on this itinerary.

tea time will be on both port days. And sometimes those shared coctail parties were on an early port day.

tea time will be on both port days. And sometimes those shared coctail parties were on an early port day.

I have already been told the shared cocktail party will be on the last sea day by the group events coordinator. Also, I am talking about the tea that they hold specifically for Veterans and their family, not the tea that is open to all passengers. I have been told about this tea before, but have never attended one. When I was on the Magic in July (Eastern Caribbean route) they did not have a Veterans tea.

• 2 weeks later...