Ford Lauderdale Stay park and cruise

Samkitty1

We're on the Allure 1/15. As locals, who take a lot of cruises, we always use Park 'n Go, or Park 'n Fly. They're close to each other, and the port. Both shuttle you to and from the port. Right now PnF is slightly less expensive if you Google for promo codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I usually get a free or discount room with hotel loyalty points and park at an off-site facility. For our upcoming Conquest cruises-Go I am paying just under $100 (tax included) for my hotel room via my Choice membership and parking at Park-n-Go for under $80. Free shuttle pickup both ways, and I know my car is secure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Booked our hotel for Ft Lauderdale. Hope it's ok. QUALITY INN & SUITES HOLLYWOOD FORT LAUDERDALE CRUISEPORT. Booked through Stay123.com

Stayed there in November. Nice, comfy rooms. Very good free breakfast choices. Nice pool. Several shuttles running Hotel-Cruise Port-Airport. Good price. Shuttle is comped.

I got a room on the second floor which required me to walk the building length x 2 to get up there. If I stay there again, I'll avoid that issue.