Vista suite additional passengers

abb4k

Does anyone know what additional beds are in vista suites for the 3rd, 4th, etc passengers. I have read some of these suites can accommodate up to six pax.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What ship?

The 2 Family Suites on Grand Class ships can accommodate up to 8. That's it. They are very expensive.

Not sure if there are Family Suites on the Royal/Regal.

All other suites berth up to 2/3/4 as far as I know. Usually 1 sofa-pullout and 1 berth in the ceiling.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

As far as I am aware, other than the family suites which are really a mini with a larger sitting room and an inside combined without the full suite design features, other Princess cabins including full suites sleep no more than 4 people. On our recent cruise in an owners suite on the Pacific, thanks to an upsell offer, the 3/4 passengers shared a full size sofa bed.

They can bring you more beds or cots. You just have to inquire.

I don't believe so. Cabins are rated at a specific capacity. Because a double bed sleeper sofa would be tight for two people we asked for a rollaway for our owner's suite on the Pacific. The cabin would easily have accommodated the rollaway but we were told a rollaway would not be allowed.

Not possible. They either handle 2/3/4 thats it.

I agree. For sure.

Big picture: even if this wasn't a hard and fast rule, I think that six would overwhelm the bathroom/plumbing facilities. You would almost have to have a bathroom schedule, even if the plumbing pipes could take it. Ugh.

...Because a double bed sleeper sofa would be tight for two people we asked for a rollaway for our owner's suite on the Pacific. The cabin would easily have accommodated the rollaway but we were told a rollaway would not be allowed.

We had a rollaway in an OS on the CB with 2 adults / 2 children in the cabin. While the rollaway worked it was obnoxious because it's left in the cabin for the duration. You end up tripping over it the entire time.

We have had 4 in a Vista suite for less money than the owners and it works better for us with the sofa bed and ceiling dropdown.

The only cabins that accommodate more than 4 are the family suites AFAIK.

Plus, based on the total number of passengers that a ship can carry- cabins are limited in their occupancy- which is why a sailing is full- you can be in a cabin for 4- but cannot add the 3rd and 4th guest. The sailing occupancy is full.

Not sure if the CP is the same as the other Vista Suites we've had but we had occupancy for 5 even though the cabin is rated for 4 only. We had the usual king bed, the pull out double sofa bed and a drop-down bunk above the sofa bed (which happened to be quite comfortable; I dozed up there while youngest son was seasick all night). I'm not sure if Princess would book 5 into that suite, but there was definitely beds for that many.